FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A moderator out of control

Go down 
+4
Gr_Radiation
NightlyReminders
JDChurch118
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JDChurch118

A moderator out of control Empty
PostSubject: A moderator out of control   A moderator out of control EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:56 pm

nightly has been on a bully rampage and i know some very powerful people in mojang as long as he continues your server will recive no more people.For i know they made this game not for bully perposes and as long as he holds a positon of power i will do everything in my power to shut this server down he broke several rules.Above all he abuses power this is the end of it say good bye to your server!
Back to top Go down
NightlyReminders

PostSubject: Re: A moderator out of control   A moderator out of control EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:15 pm

In my defense, I would like to note a few problems with your claims.

First off, I have not broken any rules.

Rule 3: "It's a PvP server, no whining."
As soon as 657 started blaming Sarah and calling her names just because she killed him on a PvP server, you both started whining and going against me. All I had said in reply to you was repeating the rules and asking if you had broken them.

Rule 8: "Use common sense"
Telling me I'm a horrible moderator and completely ignoring anything I say about the rules and taking it as "bullying" is not using common sense. Also, just a note for the future, threatening the server will never prove your worthiness of returning to the server and will not make your argument any more valid.

Rule 9: "No CAPS or excessive exclamation marks"
While telling me how horrible I am, I recall many times you and 657 used full caps and "screamed" by using a bunch of exclamation marks.

Rule 12: "Keep all language to a minimum"'
Calling Silent "shit" and "ass" and calling Sarah all those words is definitely not following this rule.

If you would like to make your argument more valid, I would suggest not pointing fingers at how horrible staff members are and not talking crap about ANYONE.

Note to what staff reads this: Witnesses to this event are Gr_Radiation, xTheSilentShotx, and many others.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moderator out of control   A moderator out of control EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Wow......just.......wow.......I have never EVER seen a Moderator lie so much and not feel so guilty.You are only saying the things you did but not saying what really happend.And btw I never did any of the stuff the way you said it.
Back to top Go down
Gr_Radiation

PostSubject: Re: A moderator out of control   A moderator out of control EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Actually Nightly has seem to hit it dead on and not lie at all, 657 you are guilty for all that has been said and i was there for all of it.
Back to top Go down
FGNeuro
Owner
FGNeuro

PostSubject: Wow JD   A moderator out of control EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Want to ruin the server JD? I am honestly thinking of banning you if all you want to do is ruin the server. And are you trying to threaten and bully us into deranking nightly? Losing you is only one person, I could ban you easily, so if you decide to try to ruin FallenCraft, dont be surprised if you are banned. Sincerely, FGNeuro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bysparkify
SarahLorene

PostSubject: Re: A moderator out of control   A moderator out of control EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:09 am

Woah.

Just woah.

It's sad, really. Let me throw in my parts. I was on this morning for a short amount of time. And, as known, I enjoy going to Impulse because most of our online players are in that town. So yeah, I do enjoy PVPing. Ask anyone on the server. Well, it is a l w a y s a complaint after I kill someone because I'm an admin, and that's "wrong for admins to do".

Church? I left and you talked smack about me? You told me we were friends. That's sweet of a friend to do.
657, I expected you to talk crap. After all, you did PVP log when I attacked you, then accused me of "spawn killing" because I was still there a few seconds later when you rejoined. But hey, think what you'd like.

And Church, like FG said, I'd love to see you try and shut down FallenCraft. And as you do that, I promise to fight back with everything I have, because I know this server is amazing and you're just being whiny because you've been killed.

Get. Over. It.

It's a PVP server, guys! Common now.
Back to top Go down
xthesilentshotx

xthesilentshotx

PostSubject: XD   A moderator out of control EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:45 pm

XD lol that made my morning to read this lol..uggg to think thats just most of the rules they broke lol theres more then that lol like disrespecting admin or staffmembers lol... i admit i did one wrong lol.. told you 65 to STFU ha i still stand by that.
Back to top Go down
mtgmaster

mtgmaster

PostSubject: nightly is not out of controll   A moderator out of control EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:50 am

JD its a pvp server so dont whine and ive been on the server a lot and nightly never broke a single rule JD stop conplaining and trust me you wont get the server shut down.
-Sorin5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moderator out of control   A moderator out of control Empty

Back to top Go down

A moderator out of control
Page 1 of 1