FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightlyReminders

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:11 am

I am NightlyReminders and I am applying for Moderator.

I would like the title of Moderator because I love to enforce the rules, while getting to understand the reasoning behind people's actions. I think that, by understanding why people do things, it may help prevent someone else from doing it in the future.

I spend most of my time on FallenCraft working on my town, Impulse, and helping new players understand the rules. While I highly appreciate being accepted as Lord, I would like Moderator because, as "just another Lord," I feel like I am left out on many things, such as not being told many details about the desert incident a few days back. I like to hear about when people have done something wrong, because I have been able to fix many other server's problems by being involved in things like that.

Although enforcing the rules is my top priority, I also enjoy helping others out. I have helped Brooksie145 gather many materials for his house, as well as help many others out with commands. In hope to possibly help a few more players on the server, I posted [click] in the Introduce Yourself forum, informing everyone who sees it of my reason for being on the server.

Speaking of commands, I am very familiar with Towny. I know all of the commands available to Assistants and Mayors, because every server I have been on, I have been mayor of a town. As mayor, I have learned to better communicate players and I have learned many strategies to correct people that have a tendency to oppose the rules.

In conclusion, I would like Moderator so I can help people get along better and help enforce the rules when no Admins happen to be online.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to have a very long history on FallenCraft, even if it is just as Lord.
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1