FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leatherfeather for admin/moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leatherfeather

leatherfeather for admin/moderator Empty
PostSubject: leatherfeather for admin/moderator   leatherfeather for admin/moderator EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Hey guys, I'm leatherfeather. I have been a Moderator on 6 other servers and they all love me. I think I would make a great moderator and (maybe later) admin. I know I haven't been on the server long, but I actually have been discussing this server with Daggerz99 for about 8-10 months now. It's not my fault I haven't been on this server very long, because the old forums said that the server was down, and when it was up, neither Daggerz99 or FGNeuro told me it was up, and they said they would. I was on this server even before any of you guys were. In fact, I was third person ever on it. First Daggerz99 and FGNeuro then me! Me and Daggerz99 go way way back. I think I would make a great moderator/admin because I think I would help a lot of people on this server, and I am very responsible. People on this server are just applying straight for Admin, even though you need to apply for moderator first. If I can, then I am applying straight for admin. If FGNeuro and Daggerz99 don't like it, then I am applying for moderator. I love helping people and I am a peace maker. On most servers I always start factions, towns, and nations of peace and those factions, towns, and nations are all highly respected and thrive. I was actually supposed to be admin on this server when it first came up, but they weren't done making it yet. Then they were but couldn't make me admin quite yet. Then the server went down, then back up when Dagerz99 told me he would email me when it came back up, so not my fault. Then it was down again and then went back up. When I went on it again, FGNeuro said I should rank up a little before making me admin. So I did and now I'm applying. I think I would really help and contribute greatly to this server. I am a very helpful and nice player. Please consider making me admin/moderator.

Thank you for taking your precious time reading this, I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

leatherfeather
Back to top Go down
SarahLorene

PostSubject: Re: leatherfeather for admin/moderator   leatherfeather for admin/moderator EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Maybe this is not my space, but I was browsing through applications and whatnot.

My personal opinion is that you're pinning a lot of the fact that you have not been online on Daggerz. I, personally, don't think it was his fault in any way, shape or form. You said yourself you had been the third on the server, so you obviously had the server IP, thus making you perfectly capable of checking if it's online or not for yourself.

Also, you're skipping around. You went from saying you were supposed to be admin, to saying that you were applying for mod (and maybe admin) because "People on this server are just applying straight for Admin, even though you need to apply for moderator first. If I can, then I am applying straight for admin." then back to saying you wanted admin.

I think you had a very good application (just my opinion), I was just putting my thoughts out there.

Good luck Leather. Smile
Back to top Go down
leatherfeather

PostSubject: Reply to SarahLorene's reply:   leatherfeather for admin/moderator EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Sarah... neither do I. Also... I think you have something against me... And dag said I should post this application. I sent it to his email and he said that I could post it after I saw it. So actually Daggerz99 is fine with this. Also why do you care so much? Come on give me a break... I have honestly been looking forward to this server forever and I have nothing against you. I don't know why but it seems you don't want me to rank up at all. Again, Daggerz99 saw this and said it was fine to post. Plus as you should already know... I have relly devoted myself to this server and to FGNeuro and Daggerz99. I am 100% sure you deserve the rank you have, and I just wanted us to be friends. Why do you want to make me look bad? I'm a man of peace and forgiveness. I don't know why you dislike me, or even if you dislike me at all. But honestly... come on Sarah. Thanks for the wish of luck... And no... actually the ip used to be: dynds.fallencreek.com and it changed immediately. Then I kept checking the forums every day for 6 months, until I got an email from Daggerz99, telling me the plans about the server. Then we kept email each other for 2-3 months... and then BOOM. Server is up again. So no actually I couldn't check if it was up. Also, I was jumping from mod to admin because many people are just applying for admin and not applying for moderator first. So I said that if I could get admin, then that's what I'm applying for, but if Daggerz99 and FGNeuro think it's to straight forward, then I'm applying for moderator. Thanks for the wishes of luck though Sarah. I really appreciate your full support!

PS I am sorry for the anger... no harsh feelings Sarah! We still friends? I hope so. You are super awesome and a really great person and player!

Smile Please support me!
Back to top Go down
SarahLorene

PostSubject: Re: leatherfeather for admin/moderator   leatherfeather for admin/moderator EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Listen here, darling.

I never said I did not like you.
I never said I have anything against you.
And I never said I didn't want you to get the rank.

I was stating that I thought you were aiming a lot of your fault on Daggerz. Ever stop to think that maybe he was under stress and had other things on his mind? Like finishing the server with FG? Plus, why did you have to have him check it anyways? None of us did that. We just wrote an application and posted it while crossing our fingers and hoping for the best.

Like I said. All I wanted to do was give a little bit of my input.

If I didn't like you - you would know.

Annddd.. just like before... best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leatherfeather for admin/moderator   leatherfeather for admin/moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

leatherfeather for admin/moderator
Page 1 of 1