FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NightlyReminders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightlyReminders

NightlyReminders Empty
PostSubject: NightlyReminders   NightlyReminders EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:49 am

Hello, there! I am known as Nightly or NightlyReminders. While I like to have fun and play around, I also believe every one should follow the rules. Rules are in place for a reason: to make the server fun for everyone and to ensure that most players get along.

I am always willing to lend a helping hand when it comes to gathering materials or helping new people to understand our rules on FallenCraft. However, since I am so willing, I am almost always busy helping a friend out.

If you're new to the server or just feeling lonely, you can join Impulse. We are a new town that is growing rapidly, although still under construction. We have friendly staff, and try to make your town environment as friendly as possible. Although PvP is currently off, we are going to be a PvP town when we are through with all of the remodeling. Atvrida0 is currently the main worker in the construction of our brand new town spawn, and I just watch. (;

I would love to get to know all of you a bit more, so don't be afraid to message me! I'm almost always online whether you want to hang out, kill some mobs, raid some towns, or just talk. So message me, NightlyReminders, whenever you'd like. (:
Back to top Go down

NightlyReminders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FallenCraft :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: