FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it just me or this the server down?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biodeamon

Is it just me or this the server down? Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me or this the server down?   Is it just me or this the server down? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:50 am

Yesterday i logged out of the server to get some dinner. When i returned i couldn't seem to quite connect to the server. I just thought it was the usual lag and decided to come back in a few minutes. after half an hour i returned and i still wasn't able to connect to server. so i decided to wait until tomorow to see if it was working. Today i logged on to minecraft and still couldn't connect. Is there something wrong with the server?
Back to top Go down
SarahLorene

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or this the server down?   Is it just me or this the server down? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:17 pm

The server is down a lot lately because of some technical difficulties. We're working on fixing it. Sorry! :/
Back to top Go down
mtgmaster

mtgmaster

PostSubject: the servers down   Is it just me or this the server down? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 am

why is the server down i cant seem to connect with it at all
-Sorin5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or this the server down?   Is it just me or this the server down? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or this the server down?
Page 1 of 1