FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERVER SUGGESTIONS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tubbyor

SERVER SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: SERVER SUGGESTIONS   SERVER SUGGESTIONS EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey guys, tubs here. I have a couple suggestions for the server.
1. Town shops
Towny has a function for town shops. Why don't we learn how to use it? It would help the town a lot, and allow players to get money faster.
2. Lord/Donator kit
I was a lord before, and was disappointed that there was no kit for it Razz Same with donator. Donator should get like a diamond sword or something, since they payed money for the server.
3. Tpa permissions
Whenever I try to TPA to someone, they can't accept, so i can only tap to admins and other donators. Kinda useless without anyone being able to accept.
4. XP shop
The admins can give 5000 xp to who ever they want, whenever they want, (I used to have a server, i know) so why not sell XP? it would make PVP so much more exciting. And for people who keep getting murdered, (Coughs) it would be a huge boost.
5. More then one home set
People can have more then one place to be at once, and having an extra home, for say, a mining base, would help a LOT.
6. Donator: changeable name?
I was thinking, maybe for donator, you could change the colors of your name when ever you want? bounce
7. lol!

8. Town embassies?
To make alliances with other towns instead of just adding them without trusting them with nations Razz
9. More money at start
30 isn't much...... Just a though. maybe 50 or 75?

Anyway, thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
NightlyReminders

SERVER SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER SUGGESTIONS   SERVER SUGGESTIONS EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:55 am

These are some pretty good suggestions, but there would be a problem with a few.

3. Tpa Permission
When we get floods of people coming in when we advertise, clearly, some may be griefers/hackers. Tpa would make it too easy for them to find each other when someone finds a place to grief.

4. XP Shop
While I do get mad when I lose a bunch of levels, I don't think this would be a very good idea. People with no money and people with money would be at completely different ends of the "mental rank" bar and, after all, this is a survival server. There is a pvp arena for you to practice pvp, if you don't enjoy getting killed.

6. Changeable name
I don't see a real reason to have your name changed, just tell people what you'd like to be called. Plus, it would be confusing for our non-english speakers if you were trying to tell them "No, my name is Tubbyor, send money to Tubbyor, not Tubbs" or something along those lines.

8. Town embassies
Why ally in the first place if you don't trust them with a nation..? There is going to be pvp going on, whether you can help it or not.

9. More money
Again, it is a survival server. They would be able to start off with many iron supplies if given anything above what they are now.

While I do think most of these are good ideas, I do believe many of the settings/rules are in place for a reason. Good ideas, though.
Back to top Go down
playergone

SERVER SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER SUGGESTIONS   SERVER SUGGESTIONS EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 pm

While we don't need more money, more places to spend money would be nice. Sorta seems like it just piles up and you don't spend it on anything aside from buying ores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SERVER SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER SUGGESTIONS   SERVER SUGGESTIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

SERVER SUGGESTIONS
Page 1 of 1