FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

abentoremember's Lord App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
abentoremember

abentoremember's Lord App Empty
PostSubject: abentoremember's Lord App   abentoremember's Lord App EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Rank You Are Applying For:
Lord

Why You Think You Deserve This Rank (2-3 Sentences Preferred):
i have been playing on this server for a while now in nightly reminders town, i have been saving money and really want to build an awesome town. being a lord on this server i hope to help some of the newer members by setting them up with plots/a few items, so they enjoy the server more and stick with it.

Tell Us A Few Things About You. (Preferred But Optional):
im an experienced builder/ redstoner, i have built a few houses on the server so far, including nightly's and my own house. the server is definitely my Favourite and i hope to spend more time playing.
Back to top Go down
SarahLorene

abentoremember's Lord App Empty
PostSubject: Re: abentoremember's Lord App   abentoremember's Lord App EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Alright. Well, as you said that you have been saving money, make sure it's atleast $10k. Also, please set up a town foundation that proves to us you are dedicated to create the town. Maybe a spawn and a planned out area, if you know what I mean. Smile
Back to top Go down

abentoremember's Lord App
Page 1 of 1