FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightlyReminders

Lord Application Empty
PostSubject: Lord Application   Lord Application EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Although I have only been on the server for 5 days, I have come a long way. I have become friends with many people, enemies with others, and I am currently in a race for top skills.

I like how the server is a way to competitively fight to the death for multiple skill levels, while helping to sharpen up your social skills (compromising on whether or not to return things after a kill, working out unclear rules, etc.)

I have also become fascinated at the fact that there are people of all types on the server and would love to have a closer connection with them. Although it is slightly unclear exactly when, I am hoping to open up my own town in the future. I will lead others in their PvP techniques as well as be a mentor and provider for many server-related problems. I am hoping to develop, in time, all of the qualities of a successful town with the help of my town members and work our way to the top.

I am looking forward to the rest of my time spent on FallenCraft and looking forward to seeing how much greater it may become in the future. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Back to top Go down

Lord Application
Page 1 of 1