FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

playergone's Application for Lord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
playergone

playergone's Application for Lord Empty
PostSubject: playergone's Application for Lord   playergone's Application for Lord EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Hi there,
I'd like to apply for the lord rank, so I can make my town official.

I deserve this rank because I've put the time in to not just build a cobble hut and call it a spawn, but I've built a spawn building, shops, a farm, and am working on housing/a public mine for the town. I also have the 10k saved up and a bit more for plot claiming and upkeep. I also know everything there is to know about towny, so I would be completely self-sufficient on that front Wink

I've talked about myself in my previous application and in my intro thread, but the main reason I want a town is to have a safe area where my friends and I can build and play. I won't end up recruiting people I don't know unless the situation gets desperate, the town will be a closed one for just us.

thanks for spending the time to look this over Smile

Last edited by playergone on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daggerz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: playergone's Application for Lord   playergone's Application for Lord EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:43 pm

This app looks really good. There's only one requirement you're missing. You must have 10k before you can be Lord.
Back to top Go down
playergone

PostSubject: Re: playergone's Application for Lord   playergone's Application for Lord EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:08 pm

playergone wrote:

I also have the 10k saved up and a bit more for plot claiming and upkeep.

My application was accepted around midnight last night, and I made my town then, which is why i only have 4000something dollars in its bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playergone's Application for Lord   playergone's Application for Lord Empty

Back to top Go down

playergone's Application for Lord
Page 1 of 1