FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightlyReminders

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:55 pm

I am applying for admin after being on Fallencraft almost a month.

I have been here since the day it became public, so much that I am first in LP and second in mctop, and I am planning on staying around for a while. I have made many friends, sharpened up my pvp skills (not to perfection, of course), and started my own town. My town continues to grow daily, whether it be in players or just new contraptions.

During my time as moderator, I have done many successful stalks and caught three people xraying. I enforce the rules daily and plan to keep it that way. A day or two ago, I got my first recommendations. There were about three or four people agreeing that I would be a good admin, including Blueberry and Octo.

While I'm perfectly happy with Mod, I would like Admin because I often get asked to check grief logs or place lava when the two current admins aren't online. I feel bad saying I don't have the perms for it and, by time someone with perms get online, the person is already gone.

I play the server 23/7 (one hour to sleep) and it has very quickly become my main server choice. I enjoy the players and equality between everyone. I am asking for admin simply for the two perms mentioned in the above paragraph and so I can be taken more seriously when I try to correct someone's rule breaking.

I highly appreciate you taking your time to read this and even more highly appreciate being accepted as mod.

Thank you.

-Nightly
Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1