FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is going on with FallenCraft.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FGNeuro
Owner
FGNeuro

What is going on with FallenCraft. Empty
PostSubject: What is going on with FallenCraft.   What is going on with FallenCraft. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Hey guys, its FGNeuro or Davis here. A lot of people have been asking about the server lately and what is going on. As you all know we had some issues with plugins and things. Those were never fixed. But that is not the reason the server has been down. The truth is, my heart hasn't really been in it the last few months. And I really apologize for that. I cancelled the payment for FallenCraft this morning, so FallenCraft is no longer running. I'm very sorry to those of you who really enjoyed the server. I just couldn't do it anymore. I had little donations so I had to pay for the server all on my own these last few months, and now I'm broke. But if someone wants to take over FallenCraft as their own server and be the owner, email me at lucky4davis@gmail.com and I will recommend server hosts and give a list of plugins that we used and also the world download if you want. Its been a great run, thanks to everyone! -Davis
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bysparkify

What is going on with FallenCraft.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FallenCraft :: Server Info - FGNeuro-
Jump to: