FallenCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenCraft PvP Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archer Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchitectFX

ArchitectFX

Archer Application Empty
PostSubject: Archer Application   Archer Application EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:07 am

Hi this is Foogu, im an experienced builder, i played on another server, but GR_Radiation suggested me Fallencraft. I've been having lots of fun here and i wish to apply to be an Archer. GR_Radiation can vouch for me and down below is a link to one of my creations. I believe i deserve archer because ive spent a lot of the time on this server, and i like to give architectual tips on building, and i think i can contribute to the server in that way. also i might eventually take myself away from building myself, and start to build with other people, so they will learn about a few more designs, and it will be fun!

http://cdn.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1220/2012-05-15_183616_2290214.png

Took me a bit to build this (3 days) but first i have to think up some designs first. It would be in my best interest to start a town on this server or build for people for a fee.. Anyways, i look forward to playing more! -Foogu Smile
Back to top Go down
SarahLorene

Archer Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer Application   Archer Application EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 am

You're coming back to FallenCraft?
Back to top Go down
ArchitectFX

ArchitectFX

Archer Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer Application   Archer Application EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:53 am

Just maybe Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archer Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer Application   Archer Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Archer Application
Page 1 of 1